1) More efficient: The cogged type belts, when used in the machinery process, they provide more efficiency. This implies that when a comparison is drawn between other belts and the cogged type, the latter hold stronger ground.
2) Cuts down on slipping: the design of the belt works in such a way that the belt does not slip while in the rotation motion and helps keep the functioning safe and hindrance free.
3) Low maintenance: While other belts may require to be maintained regularly, the cogged belts do not require to be maintained at such high frequency.
4) No excessive stretching required: When a belt is used in machines, it is very often stretched or tensioned so that it works efficiently, but with the cogged type, doing this is not required.
5) Adaptable to various conditions: According to cogged belt manufacturers, the belts are adaptable to any situation and they work efficiently even in wet or oily conditions, making them an ideal choice for different types of machines.
In India when an industrial process is at stake, it is advisable that the most effective and efficient products or parts are used; this ensures that the working of the machine and in turn the production unit does not face a roadblock or a problem. The use of the right kind of belt ensures a smooth functioning or work, machine and the industrial establishment.